Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bye, 2007. Won't miss you.

This may be 2 days late, but what the heck. I was so busy making the most out of the Christmas break that I almost forgot I have a blog and I have opps which are expiring (they expired already, actually).

Anyway, on my way to school this morning (yes, I am trying to be an early bird now), I was thinking of things that happened to the year that had gone by. With the good and bad things that happened last year, I must say my 2007 was one rollercoaster ride that I don't really want to be in again.

New year with the Shnotz... PCC craziness... PCC hoopla... 3-day Tagaytay conference... Lia leaving for Japan (she's back though!)... Scholarship extension... Colloquium... Yadah yadah yadah... Crazy tutorials... Poker nights at Leah's... Serendra strolling... Pictionary contest at Hobbes and Landes... Last minute UAAP craziness with Lia (again!)... Chika moments with Dylan (yun yon eh!)... My drama moments with the barx (it's so me!)... Eds and Oyo break up... Katipunan coffee nights with Eds... DWTL sessions... DWTL staffing... Losing Stephen (awww..)... BL DWTL rebirth... Over night at Lia's... Makati strolling during the wee hours of the morning... Margarita, mudslide, Super Dry, chismis, plus boylet with the devils... Yes, the horn-grabbing devils *insert evil laugh here*... Moments that broke my heart... Moments that made my heart melt... Bonding with Chicago-based relatives... Fun and amazing karaoke nights... Back-to-blogging... Lia's foot ligament injury (goodbye, 3-inch heels! goodbye, jumpshots! goodbye, Nasugbu!)... Hannah's car accident... My very first car accident (ouch!)... No money but still kicking ass... Long lines at DFA... Gateway almost every other day (Lia?)... Fifi... Asiasense... UK-Philippines... Chika moments with our Malaysian and Indonesian friends (nosebleed!)... Earn $$$... Bathless, sleepless, eatless mornings... All the evil plans... Pollock tambay... Gambling nights... Motorcycle rides... Shooting stars... The pain... The laughs... The drama...

Life goes on for me, but I have to say I am thankful that you are finally over. Goodbye, 2007! Won't miss you!

To everyone else looking forward to a better year, a better life, a better "me"...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let's rock 2008!

No comments: