Thursday, December 27, 2007

Try my shoes

28 December 2007 (Friday)

1. Submit PCASTRD letter (8 AM)
2. Go to school for experiment (8 AM to 5 PM)
3. Parish Youth Ministry's Christmas party for the less fortunate kids (1 PM - 5 PM)
4. Hannah's request: Visit Lia in the afternoon (probably around 2 PM and onwards)
5. Shopping again with Tita Alice (?) (after lunch)
6. Comedy bar with Tito Boy and his family (evening)


29 December 2007 (Saturday)

1. Go to school for experiment (8 AM to 5 PM)
2. Tagaytay with Tito Boy and the whole family (lunch till afternoon)
3. Lectors and Commentators Christmas party (7 PM)
4. Better Living DWTL Christmas Party (8 PM)
5. Poker/Gambling night (9 PM and onwards)


30 December 2007 (Sunday)

1. Manalangsang family reunion (whole day)
2. Aussie WYD screening (4 PM)
3. Poker/Gambling night (9 PM and onwards)


Should I start breaking myself into pieces now? How in the world will I do/attend all these?!

Kill me, please! NOW NA!

No comments: